“Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok with Our Special Exclusive Packages for 2 Adults at Just Rs. 26,666 for 4 Days & 3 Nights”
Do you wish to visit the most beautiful part of the country? Hence, if you are planning for a vacation these days, you must definitely think about going to Darjeeling and Gangtok with your friends and family.
Surrounded by beautiful tea gardens, colonial-era architecture, pines, orchids and rhododendrons, Darjeeling is an ideal hill station in India that will give you a refreshing experience of lifetime. On the other hand, Gangtok is a perfect destination for nature and adventure lovers. So, what are you waiting for? Get ready to uncover the magical aura of these wonderful destinations with TourBite.
We are offering affordable Darjeeling with Gangtok Special Packages that will take you on a fun ride from Darjeeling to Gangtok (2 nights in Darjeeling and 1 night in Gangtok) at a very affordable rate.
Day 1: Bagdogra/ NJP to Darjeeling
• Meet and greet at Bagdogra airport/ NJP railway station & transfer to 72 kms drive taking around 3.5 to reach Darjeeling (7100 ft.), the Queen of the hill stations. Its name is derived from Dorje – Line which means the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt.
• After a very scenic drive through the mountains, explore tea gardens etc.
• Reach Darjeeling and check-in at hotel.
• Spend the evening lazing around or walk up to the mall area.
• Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Darjeeling (Local Sightseeing)
• Start the day at 4 am and get ready for an early morning trip to Tiger Hill (7800 Ft). Here, you will explore the sunrise from behind the majestic Kanchenjunga range. On the way back, visit the Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop.
• Back to the hotel for breakfast.
• After breakfast, explore Darjeeling local sightseeing in the half day: Ropeway, Zoo, Tenzing Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Rock, Tibetan Refugees Self Help Centre, Tea Garden (outer view) and Japanese Temple.
• Back to the hotel by evening; take a walk to Chowrasta, the centre point of the Mall area.
• Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Darjeeling to Gangtok
• After breakfast, leave by 8:30 am for 96 kms and 3hr 30 mins journey to Gangtok (5500 ft.) the land of the pristine and unspoilt natural beauty.
• After lunch, visit to Cottage Industries that started during the lime of the Chogyals of Sikkim, as a venture to preserve, protect and propagate the authentic Sikkimese arts, handicrafts and skills of local and village artisans; Flower Show, at one end and below the Ridge Park Is the Flower Exhibition Centre which holds the annual Orchid show. The area inside, is not very large. But it has amazing collections of flowers of many different types; Do-Drul Chorten (Stupa) which is one of the most important stupas of Sikkim, built by the head of the Nyingma order- Trullshi Rimpoche In 1945; The Namgyal Institute of Tibetology built In 1958 in traditional style, a renowned worldwide centre for the study of the Mahayana Buddhist philosophy & religion; and finally Ban Jhakhri Waterfalls.
• Evening free for leisure or go shopping for Sikkimese traditional handicrafts & overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 4: Gangtok to Bagdogra/ NJP drop
• After breakfast, checkout from the hotel & get ready to proceed to NJP Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport for onwards destination.
• Price: Only Rs. 26,666
• Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
• Valid for: 2 adults
• Accommodation: 1 night accommodation in Gangtok for a couple and 2 night accommodation in Darjeeling for a couple.
• Facilities: 3 Breakfast and dinner meal at hotel; sightseeing by private car; welcome drink on arrival
• Inclusions: All rates above are valid from 1st April to 15th June 2017*; Fuel, Parking Toll Tax & Driver Allowance
• Exclusions: Any meals other than those mentioned in the above will cost extra amount; Any Train fare or Airfare; Rates not valid form 15 December to 2 January; Entrance/ Guide/ Camera fees etc.; Expenses of personal nature, such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.; any difference arising due to increase in fuel price or change in taxes levied by the government; difference in cost arising due to mishap, bandhs/ strikes, natural calamities etc. In such a case, the extra cost would have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly; any other item not specified in ‘inclusions or facilities’; entrance fees during sightseeing.
• This package is valid for Indian passport holders only.
• All rates and bookings are subject to availability.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Feel free to contact us for any further clarification via mail/ call.