“Fly To The Religious Chardhams Of India Via Helicopter At Just Rs. 1,40,000 For 4 Nights & 5 Days”
Not everyone gets a chance to explore the religious treks of Hinduism, i.e. travel to Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Lucky are those, who have successful been on a trip to this trek. So, don’t you wish to discover such places, which are considered to be holy in Hindu religion?
Visiting here, you will experience a unique type of intrinsic pleasure and calm that will leave you speechless. So, if you desire to get on this tour, we have the perfect solution for you. We present exclusive packages for ‘Chardham tour via helicopter’ that are inclusive of opulent facilities and amenities.
✓ Arrive at Dehradun Airport or Haridwar Railway station, from where we will pick you and escort you to the hotel/ resort situated on the banks of Ganga.
✓ After having some refreshments, you will get ready for the Holy Aarti darshan at Har-ki-pauri.
✓ Return to the hotel, have dinner and a detailed briefing of the Yatra.
Day 01: Visit to Yamunotri
♦ Get early morning blessings for Char Dham Yatra with a Havan or Poojan.
♦ The yatra begins by flying to the Kharsali Helipad.
♦ You will then move from the helipad to the Yamunotri temple (a 7 kilometers stretch) by Palki or riding on a pony.
♦ Return to Kharsali after darshan. Enjoy sightseeing and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Visit to Gangotri
♦ Have breakfast in the morning and get ready to fly from Kharsali to Harsil helipad.
♦ From Harsil, drive for around 30 kilometers to reach Gangotri temple. We make sure that our clients get VIP darshan and Pandit for special poojan.
♦ As the evening arrives, get ready for Aarti Darshan at Gangotri.
♦ Tempting dinner meals and relaxing overnight stay at Harsil or Dharali.
Day 03: Visit to Kedarnath
♦ Begin your day with Aarti Darshan at Gangotri.
♦ Have breakfast and drive to Harsil helipad.
♦ Fly to Guptkashi helipad on arrival. From here, you will again fly to Kedarnath.
♦ Enjoy VIP darshan at the Kedarnath temple along with the pandit, who will accompany you.
♦ Fly back to Guptkashi after darshan.
♦ Now, it’s time to take a break for lunch and move further for sightseeing.
Day 04: Visit to Badrinath
♦ Travel to Guptkashi helipad and proceed to Badrinath.
♦ After arriving at the Badrinath helipad, you will get transferred to the hotel.
♦ Visit Mana Village (last border of India with China) for sightseeing, after darshan.
♦ Visit Badrinath Temple to attend Swarna Aarti.
♦ Tempting dinner meals and relaxing overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 05: Sightseeing
♦ Begin the day with temple darshan via Vishnu sehastranam path. This is optional.
♦ Have breakfast and fly to NeelKanth Mahadev Temple, which is located near the holy destination Rishikesh. We’ll make sure that you get VVIP darshan.
♦ On the way back to Haridwar, explore the nature’s beauty and views of the region.
♦ Fly between five confluences (Nanda Prayag, Rudra Prayag, Vishu Prayag, Karna Prayag and Dev Prayag) and beautiful valleys.
♦ Return to the hotel for dinner in the evening.
♦ Be a part of the Evening Aarti at Haridwar (this is optional) and overnight stay.
■ Price: Only Rs. 1,40,000
■ Duration: 4 nights and 5 days via Helicopter
■ Accommodation: Comfortable accommodation at dhams (Guptkashi, Gangotri, Harsali & Badrinath)
■ Requirements: Name of the Passenger, Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness, Date of Birth, Age, Sex, Contact Address, Gotra (for Poojan), PAN Card (mandatory) and Identity Proof
■ Inclusions: All meals, accommodation (on twin sharing basis), Pick up and drop facility from Haridwar Railway station or Jolly Grand Dehradun Airport, all Transfers at Haridwar and dhams and Helicopter services.
Terms and Conditions
• Minimum booking amount is Rs. 10,000/- which is non-refundable.
• The full payment must be made within 30 days before the journey.
• No concession will be provided to children or senior citizens.
• A full ticket would be applicable for children above 1 year of age.
• The cost of all the extras ordered by the customer (for example, beverages, food etc.), will be on their expense.
• Each person can carry maximum 5 kg weight in his/ her bag in the helicopter. Also, each person can carry only one bag. Leave the extra luggage at the hotel.
• The tour can be cancelled minimum 15 days before the journey date.
• 50% and 25% of the total amount will be refunded, if the tour booking gets cancelled before 20 days and 15 days respectively.
• It is mandatory to stick to the itinerary by the pilgrims. The company holds all the rights to make changes in the Itinerary.
• If the customer asks for rescheduling the journey, the booking will be regarded as cancelled. Depending on the availability of seats, a fresh booking should be made.
• In case, the tour gets delayed due to any unforeseen reasons (such as bad weather etc.), it would be scheduled again on the next available date.
• In case of extended travelling (as a result of unforeseen conditions) or extended stay, the customer will have to bear the tour cost.
• Services or meals which are partly utilized or not utilized at all are non-refundable.
Feel free to contact us for any further clarification via mail/ call.