Discover the sprawling metropolis with Maharashtra Holidays Packages India presenting by 100+ professional Maharashtra Tour Operators India. we are providing Maharashtra tour Packages as per your needs with proper comfort. We are capable in delivering the finest voyage towards the culture and tradition of this famous city. It is the biggest metropolitan area and the financial capital of India. The place is popular because of colonial buildings, vibrant pubs, Hindi- Marathi film industry, ethnic communities, marine life, amazing food and night life. You get to witness here some of the finest unspoiled beaches of India.
Basic Facts about Maharashtra
• Rank: Ranked at 4 by Tourism India.
• Capital: Mumbai
• Famous for/as: Hilly range and coast
• Altitude: 1646 meters
• Pin code: varies as per district
• Language: Hindi, English and Marathi
• STD code: Vary as per region.
• Weather: on an average, the temperature lies between 22°C-39°C
The history of this magnificent state will take you back to 4th century BC when Maharashtri Prakrit and its Apabhraṃśas were widely spoken and was the dominant languages of the land. The state was part of a number of kingdoms in the first millennium which also include the great Indian empire, Maurya Empire; who conquered at most 8 Countries- the Vakataka dynasty, the Chalukya dynasty Satavahana dynasty and the Rashtrakuta dynasty. Later in middle 17th century, the land was dominated by the founder of Maratha Empire, Shivaji who uplifted the Maratha community and created a distinct community. The empire flourished till 19th century and later the land was annexed by the East Indian Company.
Maharashtra is the land of great warriors and creates a distinct mix of different culture which shows the prosperity and spirituality of their religion plus it also has gained a global recognition. Starting from art and craft, one could get to purchase wide range of handmade products which is the evident of Maharashtra. One must purchase Kolapuri chappal that comes in varieties of styles and designs. The city is blessed with beautiful dance forms such as Ballad and Lavani Dance that is being performed on special occasion by wearing traditional attire like dhoti and pheta. The people here are generally referred as Maharashtrians and welcome every culture around the world. The cuisine here is delicious and also created a worldwide benchmark with creamy dish made with fresh Pom fret and other items like vada paw and pani puri.
♦ What to expect: Sightseeing, monuments, top places
♦ How to Reach:
• By Air- Flight is the best way to reach here; Domestic and international flights are available to Sahara International Airport.
• By Road- Interstate buses are available from neighboring cities.
• By Train- CST has well connected railway network and trains are available regularly.
♦ Minimum Holiday Packages: Ask per person
♦ Minimum Duration: 3 to 5 days
♦ Best Time to Visit: September to June
♦ Most preferred: couples, families and kids.
• Places to Worship: Shirur Anantpal, Mahad, Ganapati Temple, Mahadev Temple, Madhi, Jama Masjid, Ganeshpuri, Shirud, Chakur, Chavadi, Parli Vaijnath, Ganga ghat, Birla Mandir, Shiva Temple, Mahalaxmi Temple, Gurusthan, Tulja Bhavani Temple, Balaji Temple, Vajreshwari Temple.
• Temples: Shri Siddhivinayak Temple, Shree Datta Mandir Temple, Barshi, Iskcon Temple, Siddhivinayak Temple, Ganapati Temple, Akkalkot, Jain Temple, Velapur, Parvati Hill Temples, Mahalaxmi Temple, Walkeshwar temple, Samadhi Mandir, Balaji Mandir, Shri Saibaba Sansthan Temple.
• Forts: Raigad Fort, Vijaydurg, Murud Janjira, Shivneri Fort, Visapur Fort, Lohagad Fort, Pratapgad Fort, Ajinkyatara Fort, Sinhagad Fort, Janjira Fort, Daulatabad Fort, Sindhudurg Fort, Sitabuldi Fort, Sindhudurg Fort, Panhala Fort, Sindhudurg Fort, Akola Fort, Ahmednagar Fort, Belapur Fort.
• Beaches: Juhu Beach, Chowpatty Beach, Bordi Beach, Kelva Beach, Nagaon beach, Gorai Beach, Murud Beach, Bordi Beach, Marve Beach, Marve Beach, Marve Beach, Guhagar Beach, Tarkarli Beach, Kihim Beach, Anjarle Beach, Kihim Beach, Velneshwar Beach, Malvan Beach, Manori Beach.
• Lakes: Ambazari Lake, Vihar Lake, Charlotte Lake, Upvan Lake, Venna Lake, Mushli Lake, Tungarli Lake, Tadoba Lake, Lonar Lake, Pashan Lake, Lonavala Lake, Rankala Lake, Valvan Dam, Pawna Lake, Arthur Lake, Kaas Lake, Valvan Lake, Lonavala Lake, Moti Talao, Dhamapur Lake,
♦ Advance booking of hotel is recommended.
♦ ATM’s and Money exchange counters are easily available so no worries.
♦ Do not listen to cab and tell him strictly where to go; he’ll try to force you to go to particular hotel.
♦ Do not buy jewelries item from street; either they’re stolen or they’re fake.
♦ Flights and railways are usually crowded; advance booking of travelling tickets is recommended.
Let’s travel in the arm of metropolitan lifestyle where and experience yourself an amazing unique culture of Maharashtra. The place is truly awesome with wide varieties of cuisine, festive, blend of culture, film city and wonderful environment. If you were looking for remarkable getaway then this is it, travel to Maharashtra for your exciting expedition.