Plan to Delhi with our delightful Delhi tour packages India designed by Delhi tour operators Delhi. We offer customize Delhi Tour Packages as per you need. Delhi is known by so many names: Dilwalo ki sehar, City of monuments and now it is also known as City of Flyovers. Delhi is popularly known for its Street shopping, Fast foods, mix culture, latest fashion, attracting markets and its ancient monuments. Delhi is one of the fastest growing cities of the world. One will also find Delhi up-to-date with all latest trends whether it’s related fashion, Technology, Lifestyle, or anything.
Basic Facts About Delhi:
Located in north India, Delhi consists of diverse sites that were once the capitals of many dynasties and empires for a thousand years. Some of the other basic facts are mentioned as under:
■ Ranked: 4 in 10 Indian states/UTs (in number of foreign tourist visits)
■ Famous for/as: Vibrant culture, rich history, architecture and food
■ State: Delhi itself is a state, since 1992
■ District: North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi and Central Delhi
■ Altitude: 216 m
■ Language spoken: Hindi, English and Punjabi
■ Weather info: 25 to 45 degree Celsius and Winter 5 to 22 degree Celsius
■ Pincode: 110001-110069
■ STD Code: 011
Delhi is the city of mystery and magic. The history of Delhi can be divided into: Delhi Sultanate, Mughal Empire, British Raj and Post independence. Delhi has been ruled by many emperors and several monuments like Qutub Minar are proof of relics of lost empires. As per the Mahabharata, the great epic tale of wars fought between Kauravas and Pandavas for the city of Indraprastha. During British Raj in 1911, Delhi becomes the center of all their governing activity. They even shifted their Capital from Calcutta to Delhi. After Independence, Delhi becomes the capital of India.
Delhi is a popular metropolitan city where you will see people from all around the world. The people in Delhi are generally referred as dilliwale or Delhi-ites. The majority of populations are Hindu religion; besides Hindus you’ll also see Sikhism, Christians and Islam. With lots of historical association and emperors, Delhi is certainly rich in cultural heritage. The culture and tradition of Delhi is highly influenced by its neighboring states. The lifestyle of Delhi is highly is influenced by western culture. One could witness the blend of modern lifestyle with old traditions.
If you are a adventure and thrill loving person, be ready to come here for enough days to soak up every little bit of the air here.
♦ What to Expect: Late night parties, Cultural and heritage monuments, Sightseeing, Local attraction, Shopping spots, Art and handicrafts.
♦ How to Travel to Delhi:
• By bus: Interstate bus services from neighboring cities are also available on regular basis.
• By Rail: Delhi has well connected railway network. One can find many trains leading toward Delhi.
• By Flight: Indra Gandhi International Airport running both domestic and international flights.
• By Road/Cab/Self driving: several highways are connected to Delhi.
♦ Minimum Honeymoon Package: ASK (Per Couple)
♦ Minimum duration of holiday: Atleast 3-5 days
♦ Time to Visit: Summer, Monsoon and winters
♦ Most Preferred By: Family, friends and Couple
Top Destinations to Visit in Delhi
• Monuments : India Gate, Red Fort, Jantar Mantar, Qutub Minar, Majnu ka Tilla, Raj Ghat, Purana Qila, Iron Pillar, Diwan-i-Khas
• Foodie Place : Paranthe wali gali, Sarvana Bhavan – Cannaught Place, Khan Chacha-Khan Market, Shri balaji Chaat Bhandar – Chandni Chowk, Prince Paan-GK 1
• Museums : National Museum, National Rail Museum, International Doll Museum, Swatantra Sangrama Sangrahalaya , National Gallery of Modern Art
• Religious Place : Bangla Saheb, Iskon Temple, Sis ganj Gurudwara, Akshardham Temple, Sai Dham mandir -Lodhi road, Hazrat Nizam-ud-din Dargah
• Famous Markets : Karol bagh, Chandni Chowk, Janpath, Lajpat nagar, M block market, Dilli haat, Rajouri Garden
♦ Beware of pick-pockets.
♦ Purchase popular brand from authorized sellers, in Delhi you’ll find people selling fake items
♦ Don’t take ride from unknown persons.
♦ Don’t leave your bag alone
♦ No needs to carry lose cash. In Delhi you’ll find many ATMs and Payment options.
♦ Advance booking of Hotel is recommended.
Let’s travel to city famous for its trendiness, monuments and late night parties. Delhi is the city that never sleeps. It’s time to get out of your busy life and plan to Delhi with your friends and families where the street food is awesome, people are amazing and history is itself inspiring.